INNOVATIONOVA

Innovate Your Life!

Glucotrust

Monday, October 28, 2013

10 Life Decisions Top Salespeople Make

BY GEOFFREY JAMES

The unspoken code of conduct that top salespeople use to guide their careers.

A code of conduct is a set of decisions about how you intend to live and work.  Most professions have an official code of conduct but (as far as I know) salespeople don't.


Glucotrust


If you interview the very best salespeople, you discover that they've made similar life decisions which comprise an unspoken code of conduct.  Here it is:

1. I will keep a positive attitude about my work, my job, my life, my company, my customers, and even my competitors.

2. I will keep my pipeline filled with leads, no matter what, so that I always have prospects under development.

3. I will share my leads with other salespeople when I have so many that I can't reasonably develop them all.

4. I will regularly contact my old customers to confirm that they're still happy with whatever they purchased.

5. I will take at least one action every day to improve my sales skills, business acumen, and personal development.
6. I will prioritize my activities each day so that I do the most important tasks first, rather than tasks that are merely urgent.

7. I will take care of my physical body to whatever degree I'm able, because I know that a positive attitude depends on remaining healthy.

8. I will forgive the silly people at my company who don't get that selling is the reason that our company exists.

9. I will help my customers to buy only what's right for them and what they truly need, even if that's not what I'm selling.

10. I will give some portion of my time and money to those who are less fortunate... because that's what truly successful people do.


Source:
http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/10-life-decisions-top-salespeople-make.html?cid=sf01001
http://innovationova.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment